Wednesday 8 June 2011

Classic Case Studies In Psychology - Geoff Rolls

Have you heard about the man who lived with a hole in his head? Or the boy raised by his parents as a girl? From the woman with multiple personalities, to the man with no brain, this collection of case studies provides a compelling insight into the human mind. This is a fascinating collection of human stories.

Why Read - I Studied most of these cases at University, and brought this book along side my course dipping in and out for relevant information.  These types of case studies are what got me interested in Psychology in the first place.  I wanted to make sure I had defiantly read it from cover to cover.

I think this is a great little book, to get some insight into different popular cases in Psychology. I even found a few I had never read or heard of before. They are presented well, in a easy to read manner.  Each one being fascinating in its own right.

No comments:

Post a Comment